Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines. Use the sample abstract here for guidance.
Abstract Title and Authors:
List author given names and surnames. Place an asterisk (*) after the presenting author’s name. The name of the institution(s) and department(s) should follow the last author’s name. Please include the e-mail address of the corresponding author at the author affiliations. See the sample abstract here for formatting.
Abstracts should provide all of the following. It is not necessary to use separate headings for each section.
Introduction. Provide a sentence or two so readers can understanding the context of your work.
Objective. There should be a brief statement of the study objectives.
Methods. Provide a brief description of the experimental methods used.
Results. Essential results including core data should be clearly stated in the abstract content.
Conclusion. Include a concluding statement that explicitly states the findings and implications.
Supporting funds. Please acknowledge sources of research funds for the project.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW!
- Poster board size: 60″W x 48″H
- Material for hanging posters will be provided onsite
- Posters should be mounted by 8:30 am and taken down by 5:00 PM, June 7th.
- Posters remaining after 5:00 PM will be discarded.
- Presenters will be notified of poster locations approximately 1 week before the meeting.